Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy 10th!!!!

Today is my 10th post!!! WOOHOO! Haha. Okay, I wanted to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!!!!! You finally are getting a cell phone. It's about time! lol. Tobie, now it's your turn. Okay, got back from girls camp a few days ago. It was pretty fun. I got to be closer to Maurie. She is amazing!!!! BUT.......ON THE WAY HOME WAS......INTERESTING! ;) Okay so we are driving back and we stop at taco bell and eat. We hit the road again......

So right next to us it looks like there is a var full of scouts. So we start waving and Whitney starts blowing kisses. Haha. So we were writing notes in the car like through the window and got some digits. :) The ones I got were Daniel, Sam, Ben, Gabe & Preston. How fun that was!!!! LOL! Well, got to go do some bio homework.

Love Always,
Andrea


P.S.

HI SAM!!!!!!! TALK TO YOU L8ER

No comments:

My Favorite Quotes

"Keep it Beautiful"