Monday, April 7, 2008

Bleh!

Hey guys! To my Smith Possy: I hope you guys did well on your Terra Nova or AIMS test. I get to do make-ups on Wednesday...YAY...NOT! I dno't feel good at all. I have a stomach virus thing. It is REALLY gross. So, I am stuck at home, but at least I get to watch Charmed. That makes me happy. Right now I am watching the season 5 premire. It's an okay one. It is the one with the mermaid and Cole comes back, and Phoebe is tring to get a divorce, and Piper is scared about her baby, and not being there for it. Those of you who watch Charmed....YOU ROCK. I am REALLY REALLY hungary, but I can't hold anything down so...yeah.

I think I am going to sleep now.

I hope you are having a better day then me. :)

Love,
Andrea Archuleta

P.S.
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

My Favorite Quotes

"Keep it Beautiful"