Sunday, May 25, 2008

Schools Out!

Okay, so Thursday was my last day of school. So far my summer has consisted of going shopping and hanging out w/ Tobie, Ashlee & Whitney. It has been pretty fun. On Friday we went girl camp shopping(aKa FOOD) @ Walmart. We each probably almost spend at least $20!!! That is like $80 of food and drinks!!!! Holy COW! Yesterday, we mostly hung out at Ashlees house and prank phone and texted people. lol. We were texting this guy in my ward and he thought we were hitting on him when we finally told him who we were. EW! He is totally flattering himself. haha. Today I went to church. This week is Girls Camp!!! YAY!!! I am so excited. I am a fourth year so I get to go on the overnighter!!! I am mostly excited for the ward time and late nights!

Things I am excited for this summer!!!:
***Jessica is coming!!!
***Hello!!?? NO SCHOOL!!
***Spend lots of time with my friends
***My BIRTHDAY!!!!! DUH!

No comments:

My Favorite Quotes

"Keep it Beautiful"